12 July 2010

Post number 100.

My 100th post is just going to say this:

I have flaws, I have weaknesses, and sometimes I forget that we're all just human and no one is perfect. Even the people who we want to be perfect. In spite of my imperfections, I am still a happy, loving, and passionate person. I like to think that my good qualities outweigh my bad. Or maybe I'm just blessed to have so many people in my life who love me enough to overlook my little weird quirks for the most part. For that, I am truly thankful. I'm so incredibly lucky to have the family that I have. I've lived a rather sheltered life. It wasn't until very recently that I realized that very few people have what I've always known and taken for granted. I know that no matter what I do or where I go, my family will always love me and support me. They might have to beat some sense into me, but that just comes with the territory. I have a home to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear, and a car to drive. My education is entirely paid for, as long as I work hard. I know that I can do just about anything I set my mind to, and I'm not afraid to try, because I know there are people who will catch me if I fall. I'm not in a hurry to find someone to love me because my whole life is full of love. I know the right person will come along at the right time, when we're both ready, and until then I'm just enjoying this tail-end of my childhood. I'm going to travel the world and I'm going to meet amazing people and make friends from all around the globe. And nothing is going to stop me.

No comments: