23 June 2010

I'm tired of feeling like I'm a bad person for having feelings.

You know what? I just disagree with some of your opinions. Does that mean I don't love you? Not at all. I love you more than you'll ever know. But just because you can't understand why I get jealous and hurt doesn't mean that it's wrong for me to feel those things. So I'm just going to continue to be happy with me, and I will continue to be the NICE person that I am. You never tell me that I'm not nice but somehow my mind twists things that you say to make me think that you think I'm not a nice person. Well, you know what? My whole life, people have told me what a nice person I was. And I am choosing right now to believe them instead of those weird vibes I get from you sometimes.



As much as I love you, and always will, I'm sure, I need to stop worrying so much about your needs and ignoring my own. I mean, this whole thing is one-sided anyway. I can't change your feelings. I've done everything I can - you know exactly how I feel. It's time for me to just let things go however they will. I'll gladly be your friend, the best you've ever had. You can't worry about hurting me, because that's just part of life. I've accepted it - people hurt sometimes. Just because I'm hurting doesn't mean I can't be happy. I'm alive, I'm breathing, I have wonderful family and friends - so what if my heart's a little bruised? Something will work out in the end.

So basically, this is to say - I'm okay.

No comments: